Small groups provide a Biblical model for obeying God’s command to devote ourselves to the fellowship He knows we need. In a small group our lives become knitted together, like a family within the context of a safe environment:
- to strengthen and encourage one another regularly (Hebrews 3:13, 10:24-25)
- to speak to one another with “psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs” (Ephesians 5:19)
- to discover and exercise your spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 14:26)
- to admonish one another (Colossians 3:16)
- to share and discuss the Word of God together (Acts 2:42, Col 3:16)
- to prophecy over one another (1 Corinthians 14:31)
- to pray over one another (James 5:16)
The leadership at FWC encourages you to get plugged into one of our small fellowship groups. It will enrich relationship with God and others as well as allow you to speak into the lives of your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.
"They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. "(Acts 2:42)
Velocity Youth Group
Thursday's @ 7:00pm in the Youth Room (Grades 6-12) Come for fun, games, friends, worship and Jesus time! Connect with Stephen and Kayla Switzer. UPDATE: The Thursday meet-up is on Summer break, but will resume in September. Check the youth Facebook page for Summer activities.
Thursday’s @ 7-8pm The Men’s Group meets each week at the church for a book study as well as occasional activities usually involving food. Feel free to drop in anytime and join the guys!
1st & 3rd Tuesdays @ 10am-12:30pm Enjoy and celebrate His presence while we pray for the needs of God's people, our region, and the world. Connect with Sim Battistelli.
Ladies Fellowship Gathering
Hosted monthly at homes within the area Ever find yourself wishing for a chance to get to know the other ladies at church? Join us on the 2nd Saturday of each month for a potluck dinner. Our hope is that each month we will gather at a new home for food, fun & fellowship! Connect with our Facebook Group for gathering times and location.
For more information on any of the following small groups, please contact us.