What We Believe
To live as a people who establish the will of God and the power of His kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven.
- TO EMBRACE God as a good, loving Father
- TO WORSHIP the Lord and pursue His presence with passion
- TO PROCLAIM Father’s good salvation to the world
- TO CREATE an atmosphere that looks for the treasure buried deep within every man, woman and child, and to speak to their God-given destiny
- TO BUILD and develop relationships that support each other through corporate and informal gatherings
- To worship the Lord passionately, is our primary purpose.
- By Grace, through faith in Jesus Christ, we have been given a powerful relationship with the Father of Heaven and earth.
- We proclaim and demonstrate God’s grace given for all, as the perfect finished work of Christ.
- We embrace the miraculous as a daily lifestyle and believe that Father has empowered us to change the world.
- We believe Father God has given us authority over sickness, disease, and evil; we have His permission to bring the cure to all those who may be afflicted by such.
- We function as a five-fold ministry with Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers.
- The Bible is written by men who were inspired by God, and powerfully relative for our day.
- We believe and practice the spiritual gifts mentioned in 1 Corinthians 12-14.
- We build and encourage team leadership that embraces this ministry’s core values.