Small groups provide a Biblical model for obeying God’s command to devote ourselves to the fellowship He knows we need. In a small group our lives become knitted together, like a family within the context of a safe environment:
- to strengthen and encourage one another regularly (Hebrews 3:13, 10:24-25)
- to speak to one another with “psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs” (Ephesians 5:19)
- to discover and exercise your spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 14:26)
- to admonish one another (Colossians 3:16)
- to share and discuss the Word of God together (Acts 2:42, Col 3:16)
- to prophecy over one another (1 Corinthians 14:31)
- to pray over one another (James 5:16)
The leadership at FWC encourages you to get plugged into one of our small fellowship groups. It will enrich relationship with God and others as well as allow you to speak into the lives of your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.
"They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. "(Acts 2:42
Velocity Youth Group
Summer Schedule: Thursday @ 6:30-8:30pm
Fall Schedule: Sunday’s @ 10am or 11am in the Youth Room
Come for fun, games, friends, worship and Jesus time!
Sunday Night Live
Sunday’s @ 7pm
Sunday Night Live meets weekly at the Switzer Residence. Singles—high school graduates up to age 30 are welcome!
Milford, NH Life Group
Saturday’s @ 6:30pm
Would you like to connect with a Home Group that has a special emphasis on worship and enjoying the presence of God?
Men’s Bible Study
Thursday’s @ 7-8pm
Join Pastor Bob Switzer and Mitch McCuin weekly in the lobby. Open to all men ages 21 and older. Think Like Heaven by Bob Hazlett is available at bookstore.
1st & 3rd Tuesdays @ 10am-12:30pm
Enjoy and celebrate His presence while we pray for the needs of God's people, our region, and the world.
For more information on any of the following small groups, please contact us.